Greensleeves Care – continuously improving care
Improving Care and getting better at what we do is vital to meeting the needs of a changing world. We have an ageing population, a constant drive to improve quality and an NHS under pressure, public spending cuts, higher operational costs, challenges of recruiting good staff and the unknown impact of Brexit.
Even without this uncertainty, we would need to continuously improve to raise standards and improve resident’s quality of life. At Greensleeves Care we seriously address the need to innovate. This is why we engage with a number of external groups to look for ways of doing things better. But we also have a number of internal think tanks with the same focus – to make what we do better.
But improving care is not just about the support and medication that residents receive; it includes every element of a resident’s day. Find out more about our values and ethos.
Greensleeves Care Quality Improvement Groups:
- Activities – We work tirelessly to enhance the delivery of meaningful activities and events building strong, lasting links with local communities. We look to take the resident’s day and make it better, take their expectations and exceed them. We take achievable standards and we surpass them.
- Nutrition and hydration – We strive to improve the food and drink we provide so that our residents enjoy a healthy and balanced diet, while also improving their dining experience.
- Dementia – We strive to join those living with dementia on their own personal journeys. We join their reality so we can maximise the quality of their lives, while keeping them safe. We also support families to understand the condition so they can also be part of their loved one’s journey.
- End of Life – We focus on improving the already excellent end-of-life care that our residents receive so that their final chapter is more positive, more dignified and more respectful and so far as possible free from pain and suffering. We also aim to make the experience as positive as possible for their loved ones so their memories of the final days are filled with joy and love rather than regret and sorrow.
- Care Workers Charity – We have also enrolled Greensleeves Care into the Care Workers Charity (CWC) We have done this to support the charity in helping our fellow health care workers at the time when they may need help.
To find the nearest Greensleeves Care Home to you click on Greensleeves Care homes locations.