Greensleeves Care values
Greensleeves Care values are fundamental to how we live our daily lives and therefore how our care homes function. We ensure that when we recruit our new staff they share Greensleeves Care values and that they care as much about older people as we do. Our teams are compassionate, caring and loving and finally, they want to work in an organisation that puts residents first.
We have been supporting older people for over 20 years and our rich heritage dates back to 1997. Initially, the charity acquired a number of care homes from the Women’s Royal Voluntary Service (WRVS). In all that time our values, ethos and the way we conduct ourselves has not faltered. And that is as important to us today as it has ever been.
Our core values are:
- We treat residents and colleagues with dignity and value their unique life experiences and personal contributions
- We act with candour and build confidence in our intentions, behaviour and actions
- We choose words and actions that are sincere, not misleading
- We are committed to meet the needs of others and behave responsibly towards residents and colleagues at all times
- We empower individuals and encourage each other to take ownership of our duties while being aware and careful of the choices we make
At Greensleeves Care, we live by the mantra “You’re among friends”
“You’re among friends” is what distinguishes us from other care homes and care companies. In our homes, there is a genuine and palpable friendship which is shared by our residents, their loved ones and our colleagues alike. It’s normally the first thing people say about us when questioned about one of our homes and this friendship is noticeable from the moment you first walk into any Greensleeves Care home.
This Friendship extends beyond our care home walls because it is our mission to help as many older people as we possibly can. Yes, that obviously includes the residents living in our homes but also as many older people, their family, friends and loved ones that live within our communities, even if they ultimately choose a different care solution or care home to ours.
We want older people and their advocates to be as well informed as possible. This will allow them to make good and well-informed decisions about what is right for them. That is why we commit to doing as much as possible to make this information easy to find and read. Please look at our News Letters and Blog Page.
If you have vales like ours and would like to work for us please visit our careers page.