Home: Viera Gray House
Pay details: £12.09 to £13.66 per hour
Posted date: 02/09/2021
Closing date: 16/09/2021
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want full time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Viera Gray House are now seeking Senior Care Assistants covering day shifts to assist with ensuring that all care, domestic and kitchen staff contribute to the efficient running of the Home and the creation of the right atmosphere. This role is 40 hours per week covering a variety of day shifts which will include alternate weekends.
As Senior Care Assistant, you will:
- Maintain all residents’ records and give and receive written / verbal reports, whilst ensuring confidentiality
- Help with the completion of plans of care for residents, new residents and help with resident reviews.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in staff meetings, staff training, supervision, appraisal and development activities
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Assist residents with their personal hygiene and care needs
To apply, you will need to:
- Have QCF diploma in Social Care Level 2 (or other equivalent qualification)
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in providing care
- Proven ability and experience in safe administration of medication
We offer our Senior Care Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of NHS COVID PASS, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community