Home: Kingston House
Pay details: £11.38 - £11.62 per hour depending on qualifications
Posted date: 09/02/2021
Closing date: 23/02/2021
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want full time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Kingston House, are now seeking Senior Care Assistants to assist with ensuring that all care, domestic and kitchen staff contribute to the efficient running of the Home and the creation of the right atmosphere. We are able to offer this role on a 30 hour per week basis to include every other weekend.
As Senior Care Assistant, you will:
- Maintain all residents’ records and give and receive written / verbal reports, whilst ensuring confidentiality
- Help with the completion of plans of care for residents, new residents and help with resident reviews.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in staff meetings, staff training, supervision, appraisal and development activities
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Assist residents with their personal hygiene and care needs
To apply, you will need to:
- Have NVQ/QCF diploma in Social Care Level 3 (or other equivalent qualification)
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in providing care
- Proven ability and experience in safe administration of medication
We offer our Care Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications up to Level 3
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.