Home: Kingston House
Pay details: £9.08 to £9.93 per hour
Posted date: 02/02/2021
Closing date: 02/03/2021
Care Assistant – Kingston House
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want full or part time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
Our care home, Kingston House, are now seeking Care Assistants to work day or night shifts. No experience is necessary, though we welcome those with prior care experience as a Health Care Assistant, Carer or Support Worker. However as long as you have the right attitude and commitment to caring for our residents, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Care Assistants, you will:
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Be responsible for maintaining all resident’s records and review of care plans
- Monitor the needs of the residents and inform any well-being issues with a Senior Member
- Support residents with personal care, mobility problems and other physical disabilities
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Have a flexible attitude, and be open to taking on new challenges
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to deliver care
As a Care Assistant for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications up to Level 3
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community..