Home: Gloucester House
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Pay details: £21.05 - 24.05
Posted date: 22/11/2023
Closing date: 31/12/2024
Are you looking to continue your Nursing career in care with a respected care charity?
ABOUT THE ROLE: Our care home, Gloucester House in Sevenoaks, now requires a Registered Nurses on a permanent basis. You are key in the position of the Home, and would work closely with the Home Manager. As Nurse, you are integral to ensuring our residents receive the highest quality of care, using a person-centered care approach.
In your role you will:
- Administer medication as required
- Assist in controlling the issuing of drugs and maintaining necessary records ensuring there is accuracy.
- Have an understanding of the needs of residents and the importance of confidentiality is essential
To apply, all you will require is:
- Nursing qualification and current PIN number
- Ideally prior experience nursing within a residential care home
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to NHS COVID PASS, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.