Home: The Briars
Location: Sandown, Isle of Wight
Pay details: 11.44
Posted date: 05/12/2023
Closing date: 12/01/2024
Are you looking for a varied maintenance role in The Briars Care Home, Sandown?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team helping to keep our elderly residents surroundings and grounds safe?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, The Briars are now seeking a Maintenance Worker to help may be required.
As our Maintenance Worker, you will:
- Maintain up-to- date estates, facilities, security and fire safety.
- Maintain paint-work to a satisfactory standard both internal and external as directed
- Carry out gardening as required, to keep the grounds tidy and accessible for residents.
- To drive the Homes’ minibus as required
To apply, you will need to have:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A clean Driving license and ability to drive the company vehicles, including minibus subject to age and licence categories.
- Experience in a similar role within maintenance (or experience in a trade)
- Extensive experience of carrying out repairs, general decoration, basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
As a Maintenance Worker for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer you:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications up to Level 3
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.