Home: Bucklers Lodge
Location: Crowthorne, Berkshire
Pay details: £10.96ph
Posted date: 08/11/2023
Closing date: 31/12/2023
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
Our care home, Bucklers Lodge, are now seeking a Kitchen Assistant to and is able to assist the cook in the preparation of a healthy diet for the residents within the Home.
As our Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- Prepare and serve food and drink required for breakfast
- Undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas as required
- Assist the chef in light cooking duties
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc. for meals
To apply, you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience of serving food
- Some experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS
- Paid breaks
- Overtime Incentive scheme
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of career milestones
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit Opportunities to undertake RQF level qualifications with an endorsed Skills For Care provider
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.