Home: Head Office
Location: Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire
Pay details: £44,000 per annum
Posted date: 15/11/2023
Closing date: 30/11/2023
We have an amazing opportunity for a Home Manager to join Greensleeves Care at our Residential and Dementia Care Home, Sharnbrook House, in Bedfordshire. The home benefits from 30 comfortable bedrooms, spacious lounges and terraces, excellent programme of activities and home-cooked food.
As the Registered Manager your role is the most senior position in the Home. Reporting to the off-site Divisional Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of running the home including, ensuring the provision of the highest care standards, developing the home, increasing and maintaining occupancy and managing the budget. The role will also require you to lead an established staff team.
- You will have substantial experience in managing a Residential Care Home,
- Have a high level of care knowledge
- Strong communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- With prior experience and understanding of person-centred care,
- Have the ability to manage the care and ancillary functions of a care home.
- Have an NVQ Level 5 in Management and Leadership or a Registered Manager Award (or equivalent).
We are one of the most respected care charities in the UK. With 27 care homes and growing, we have more than 20 years’ experience of delivering exceptional care and we are really excited about the next 20 years.
REWARDS & BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Free DBS
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free learning and development
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit
- Medical Health Benefit
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing app
- Refer a Friend scheme
To be part of this award-winning organisation please attach your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria of the role.
Disclosure & Barring Service – The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Please note this role is open to UK-based candidates only
Greensleeves Care Core Values
Respect – We treat residents and colleagues with dignity and value their unique life experiences and personal contributions.
Openness – We act openly and honestly, building confidence in our intentions and behaviour. We choose words and actions that are sincere, not misleading.
Responsibility – We are committed to meeting the needs of others and behave responsibility towards residents and colleagues, being careful of the choices we make.