Home: De Lucy House
Pay details: £9.03
Posted date: 09/07/2021
Closing date: 20/08/2021
Domestic/Laundry Assistant – Dual Role
Are you looking for a part time cleaning/laundry role in the Diss, Norfolk area
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, De Lucy House, is now seeking a Domestic/Laundry Assistant to assist with the cleaning and laundry of the Home. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable. You will be part of making sure every resident has laundry that is presented to the required standard.
We can offer this role on a shift pattern of 20hrs per week including every other weekend. 9am to 2pm
As our Domestic Assistant, you will undertake:
- Regular cleaning of residents’ rooms
- Regular cleaning of lounge and hallways, other communal areas and office areas.
- Damp dusting, mopping floors and vacuuming as necessary
As our Laundry Assistant, you will undertake:
- Manage the laundry procedures and required through put of laundry
- Distribute clothes into the residents rooms.
- Keep the laundry room and store area tidy, clean and hygienic.
To apply, you will have:
- Ability to manage basic documentation e.g. cleaning schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
As Domestic Assistant for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.