Home: Sharnbrook House
Pay details: £8.84 per hour
Posted date: 23/12/2020
Closing date: 13/01/2021
Are you looking for a cleaning role in the Bedfordshire area
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Sharnbrook House, is now seeking a Domestic Assistant to assist with the cleaning of the Home. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable.
As our Domestic Assistant, you will undertake:
- Regular cleaning of residents’ rooms
- Regular cleaning of lounge and hallways, other communal areas and office areas.
- Damp dusting, mopping floors and vacuuming as necessary
To apply, you will have:
- Ability to manage basic documentation e.g. cleaning schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
As Domestic Assistant for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.