Home: De Lucy House
Pay details: £10.64
Posted date: 09/07/2021
Closing date: 20/08/2021
Are you looking for a catering role in the Diss, Norfolk area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have 2 positions available – 1) 20hrs per week 2) Bank
Our care home, De Lucy House, is now seeking a Cook to prepare, cook and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals.
As our Cook, you will:
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Supervise all staff working in the kitchen area or dining room.
To apply, you will have:
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Experience of serving food in a professional environment
- Relevant food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- Strong communication skills
We are able to offer our Chefs:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- Recognition of career milestones
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
Candidates with prior experience in catering within the Hospitality sector are encouraged to apply. Candidates who have previously worked as Chef, Cook, Sous Chef, Commis Chef are all encouraged to apply.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply button and send us your CV!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.