Home: Speirs House
Location: New Malden, London
Pay details: £14.15 per hour
Posted date: 01/08/2023
Closing date: 31/12/2023
Would you like to continue your career with the number one care charity in England? Greensleeves Care are endorsed with Skills for Care and an Assured City and Guilds Provider who offer a range of free learning and development to our staff.
What you’ll be doing
In conjunction with the Head Chef, you will prepare, cook and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals. To support and Supervise all staff working in the kitchen area and dining room.
What you’ll need
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Experience of serving food in a professional environment
- Relevant food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- An understanding of the importance of food for residents including a balanced and varied diet
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Managing and supervising staff
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS, Paid breaks
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays),
- Opportunities to undertake RQF level qualifications with an endorsed Skills for Care Provider,
- Company pension scheme,
- On-going wellbeing support,
- Death in Service benefit,
- Length of Service Awards,
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits,
- Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing App
Candidates with prior experience in catering within the Hospitality sector are encouraged to apply. Candidates who have previously worked as Chef, Cook, Sous Chef, Commis Chef are all encouraged to apply.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of NHS COVID PASS, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community