Home: Kingston House
Location: Calne, Wiltshire
Pay details: £30,571.65
Posted date: 05/12/2023
Closing date: 11/02/2024
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected number one charity?
Our care home, Kingston House, has an exciting new vacancy for a Care Supervisor.
We are seeking an experienced person to assist the Deputy Manager to maintain and develop the high quality care we offer to our residents.
As the homes Care Supervisor, you will:
- Take responsibility for the safe and effective running of the day and night care services and new admissions.
- Ensure that high standards of care are delivered to meet the needs of the individual resident and to monitor and maintain these standards.
- To teach and lead by example, new and inexperienced staff members in all aspects of their work in the home.
To apply, you will need to:
- Have prior experience of managing staff in a care home or similar
- Hold an NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- An advanced knowledge of Medication management.
We offer our Care Supervisors:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Recognition of career milestones
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
Job Type: Full time 40hours per week
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that this role might close early if we receive enough suitable applicants. We urge all interested candidates to apply as soon as possible.