Home: St Cross Grange
Pay details: £11.95 - £12.20
Posted date: 14/05/2020
Closing date: 01/08/2020
Senior Night Care Assistants – St Cross Grange Care Home
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Are you seeking night shift work to fit in around your schedule?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, St Cross Grange, are now seeking Senior Night Care Assistants to provide wakeful night duty cover in the home.
As Senior Night Care Assistant, you will:
- Maintain all residents’ records and give and receive written / verbal reports
- Help with the completion of plans of care for residents, new residents and help with resident reviews.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in staff meetings, staff training, supervision, appraisal and development activities
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Assist residents with their personal hygiene and care needs
To apply, you will need to:
- Have QCF diploma in Social Care Level 2 (or other equivalent qualification)
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in providing care
- Proven ability and experience in safe administration of medication
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and at the heart of our organisation is the friendship- this is a genuine feeling that you get as a staff member, visitor or resident.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please:
- Send us your CV with a brief summary of your experience.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.