Home: St Cross Grange
Pay details: £12.22 to £12.48 per hour dependant on Qualifications
Posted date: 14/05/2020
Closing date: 30/11/2021
Senior Night Care Assistants – St Cross Grange Care Home
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Are you seeking night shift work to fit in around your schedule?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, St Cross Grange is now seeking Senior Night Care Assistants to provide wakeful night duty cover in the home.
As Senior Night Care Assistant, you will:
- Maintain all residents’ records and give and receive written / verbal reports
- Help with the completion of plans of care for residents, new residents and help with resident reviews.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in staff meetings, staff training, supervision, appraisal and development activities
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Assist residents with their personal hygiene and care needs
To apply, you will need to:
- Have QCF diploma in Social Care Level 3 (or other equivalent qualification)
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in providing care
- Proven ability and experience in the safe administration of medication
We offer our Senior Care Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.