Home: Lavender Fields
Pay details: £8.74 per hour
Posted date: 12/12/2019
Closing date: 01/04/2020
- To manage the laundry procedures and required through put of laundry, thereby preventing unnecessary build up.
- To ensure that laundry is identified for appropriate loads.
- To ensure a regular supply of detergent.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the laundry equipment and the daily de-fluffing of the dryer, reporting any defects to the senior member of staff on duty.
- To ensure that soiled and infectious linen is kept separate and washed accordingly.
- To distribute clothes into the residents rooms.
- To ensure the correct marking of the residents clothes.
- To keep the laundry room and store area tidy, clean and hygienic.
- Participate in training and support meetings as required.
- Adhere to policies and procedures within the Home and the Trust.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed; the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the manager from time to time.
For any further information please contact Karen Cooper or Michelle Bryant 01732 755630