Home: The Orchards
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Pay details: 10.90 per hour
Posted date: 01/11/2023
Closing date: 30/11/2023
Domestic / Housekeeping position
Are you looking for a cleaning/housekeeping role in the Ely area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
Our care home, The Orchards, are seeking a Domestic Assistant to assist with the cleaning of the Home. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable.
At Greensleeves Care, we offer our Domestic Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays
- Recognition of career milestones.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Domestic Assistant, you will:
- Regular cleaning of residents’ rooms
- Regular cleaning of lounge and hallways, other communal areas and office areas.
- ·Damp dusting, mopping floors and vacuuming as necessary
To apply, you will have:
- Ability to manage basic documentation e.g. cleaning schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
We welcome candidates with prior experience in cleaning, including as a School Cleaner, Room Attendant, General Cleaner or Housekeeper.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Location: 2 Forsythia Road, Ely, England CB6 2FU
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.