Home: Head Office
Location: Seal, Kent
Pay details: c£41,000
Posted date: 07/11/2023
Closing date: 30/11/2023
Greensleeves Care are now recruiting for a Care and Compliance Manager at our luxurious home, Lavender Fields.
Lavender Fields is a brand-new luxury care home set in a stunning location, overlooking the countryside, in the village of Seal near Sevenoaks, Kent.
About The Role
Greensleeves Care are looking for a passionate full-time (40 hours per week) Care and Compliance Manager who will assist the General Manager by leading the Care Team in achieving and where possible exceeding, care standards determined by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Local Authority Contract Monitoring.
As a Care and Compliance Manager, you will work with the Registered Manager & Care team to solve common operational issues, develop action plans to effectively improve the care and quality of Lavender Fields in accordance with Greensleeves Care policies and procedures. Reporting to the Registered Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that high standards of care are delivered to meet the needs of the individual resident and to monitor and maintain these standards in line with contractual and legislative requirements.
- You must hold an NVQ/QCF/RQF Level 4 in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- You will have substantial experience of managing staff in a Care Home or similar environment with prior knowledge of working in a dementia unit or dementia home.
- The post holder must have the flexibility to alternate-working patterns, including weekends, providing cover, and attending emergencies outside of normal working hours, assisting the Registered Manager by leading the Care Team while taking overall responsibility for the home in the absence of the Registered Manager.
As one of the most respected care charities in the UK, we at Greensleeves Care live by the ethos that we are guests in our residents’ home and are privileged to share those homes with them. With 27 care homes and growing, we have more than 20 years of experience in delivering exceptional care and we are really motivated about the next 20 years.
Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer several benefits to our exceptional staff.
- Free DBS
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free learning and development
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit
- Medical Health Benefit
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
For further details and to apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter by clicking apply now. Please note we reserve the right to close this advert
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.