Home: St Cross Grange
Pay details: £10.40
Posted date: 05/10/2021
Closing date: 15/10/2021
Are you looking for a catering role in the Winchester area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, St Cross Grange, is now seeking an Assistant Cook to prepare, cook and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals. We are able to offer this role on a permanent basis for 36 hours per week. Shifts are based on a rota and will include some weekends.
As Assistant Cook, you will:
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Supervise all staff working in the kitchen area or dining room.
- Ensure all purchases are controlled within a specified budget
- Draw up varied menus which incorporate choice.
To apply, you will have:
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Experience of serving food in a professional environment
- Relevant food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- Strong communication skills
We are able to offer our Chefs:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- Recognition of career milestones
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
Candidates with prior experience in catering within the Hospitality sector are encouraged to apply.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply button and send us your CV!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.