Home: Kingston House
Pay details: £8.84 per hour
Posted date: 08/01/2021
Closing date: 22/01/2021
Are you looking for a part time laundry role in Calne?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Kingston House, is now seeking a Laundry Assistant to assist with the cleaning of the Home across the weekends. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable. Note that though this is a weekend position, candidates must be able to commit to attend mandatory training held during the week.
As our Laundry Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Being aware of the residents laundry needs.
- Distributing clothes into the residents rooms.
To apply, you will have:
- Prior experience working in a care Domestic, Laundry Assistant or similar.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
As Laundry Assistant for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.