Home: Tickford Abbey
Location: Milton Keynes
Posted date: 13/05/2020
Closing date: 27/05/2020
Weekend Housekeeper role available in Newport Pagnell!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Tickford Abbey, is now seeking a Housekeeper to cover weekend shifts. You will be integral in ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness levels of the home are kept to a high quality for our residents.
As Housekeeper, you will:
- Take an active in the cleaning and to share in the cleaning duties.
- Carry out supervision and induction of designated staff as required.
To apply, you will need to have:
- Extensive experience of domestic care work
- Excellent cleaning skills with an eye for detail
What we provide to you:
- Attractive Company Benefits package
- Competitive salary
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and at the heart of our organisation is the friendship – this is a palpable and genuine feeling that you get as a staff member, visitor or resident.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please:
- Send us your CV via the form on the right hand side.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.