Home: Torkington House
Posted date: 19/10/2020
Closing date: 02/11/2020
Senior Carer – Torkington House, full time! (35 hours / £11.83 – £13.86 per hour)
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want flexible hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Torkington House, are now seeking a Senior Carer to assist with ensuring that all care, domestic and kitchen staff contribute to the efficient running of the Home and the creation of the right atmosphere. This role is offered for day shifts on a full time basis (35 hours), and pay rate is dependent on qualifications.
As Senior Carer, you will:
- Maintain all residents’ records and give and receive written / verbal reports, whilst ensuring confidentiality
- Help with the completion of plans of care for residents, new residents and help with resident reviews.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in staff meetings, staff training, supervision, appraisal and development activities
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Assist residents with their personal hygiene and care needs
To apply, you will need to:
- Have QCF diploma in Social Care Level 2 (or other equivalent qualification)
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in providing care
- Proven ability and experience in safe administration of medication
Our home is one of the friendliest and happiest residential care homes in the whole of the London Borough of Ealing. Joining us at Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Pension. Greensleeves Care staff enjoy an excellent staff personal pension plan. Our pension is a defined contribution scheme.
- Annual Leave. The minimum annual leave entitlement for all staff working at our care homes is 28 days (including Bank Holidays).
- Death In Service Benefit. Greensleeves Care provides a discretionary death in service benefit equal to 2 x the staff member’s annual salary.
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits. Another great benefit, this covers money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc.
To be part of this home and award-winning organisation, send us your CV via the form on the right hand side asap!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.