Home: Gloucester House
Pay details: £18.13 - £21.17 per hour
Posted date: 22/05/2020
Closing date: 05/06/2020
Are you looking to continue your Nursing career in care with a respected care charity?
ABOUT THE ROLE: Our care home, Gloucester House in Sevenoaks, now requires an RGN on a part time, permanent basis. You are key in the position of the Home, and would work closely with the Home Manager. As Nurse, you are integral to ensuring our residents receive the highest quality of care, using a person-centered care approach.
In your role you will:
- Administer medication as required
- Assist in controlling the issuing of drugs and maintaining necessary records ensuring there is accuracy.
- Have an understanding of the needs of residents and the importance of confidentiality is essential
To apply, all you will require is:
- Nursing qualification and current PIN number
- Ideally prior experience nursing within a residential care home
ABOUT US: Gloucester House Nursing Home in Sevenoaks is an exceptional 48 bed Nursing Home that delivers the best possible Nursing Care in the area. The home believes that older people being supported with Nursing Care should enjoy this chapter of their lives.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send us your CV and a brief covering letter.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.