Home: Lavender Fields
Pay details: 9.57
Posted date: 07/06/2019
Closing date: 31/07/2019
To provide an administrative service for the Registered Manager & team.
- Collation of all information required for Staff personal records
- General filing, photocopying and organizations of systems.
- Take and circulate minutes of meetings
- Deal with general correspondence and administrative matters as necessary
- Prepare resident, staff information packs and assist with room information packs being kept up to date.
- Prepare notices of events and newsletter.
- Deal with telephone queries as necessary
- Attend discussions/meetings/trainings organised by the home and/or Head Office.
- Assist bookeeper and training co-coordinator with administrative tasks, specific to their roles.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed; the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the manager from time to time.
For further information please call Karen Cooper – Home Manager or Michelle Bryant – Deputy Manager 01732 755630