Home: Viera Gray House
Pay details: £11.14 per hour
Posted date: 21/01/2021
Closing date: 31/01/2021
Are you looking for a rewarding career within a respected care charity?
Do you want full time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
Our care home, Viera Gray House, are now seeking a Receptionist. In this role you will ensure all guests and visitors are given a friendly and professional welcome, whilst maintaining security of our Home.
This role is offered as a 6 month contract opportunity with hours either 9am-5pm or 8am- 4pm across 7 days. We welcome applications for part time working with job-share, please provide your available days in your application.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the homes Receptionist, you will:
- Deal with general correspondence and administrative matters
- Deal with telephone queries and enquiries as necessary
- General filing, photocopying and organisation of systems
- Book various appointments for management team
- Direct Covid-Safe visits, undertake testing both PCR and LFT tests
To apply, you will need to have:
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Be computer literate and confident in organising appointments
- Previous reception experience**
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
We offer our Receptionists:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications in Health and Social Care up to Level 3
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the communities.
Location: Barnes, London, England SW13