Home: Mount Ephraim House
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Pay details: £12.92
Posted date: 07/11/2023
Closing date: 28/11/2023
Part Time Cook required!
Are you looking for a part time role in Tunbridge Wells?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Mount Emphraim, is now seeking a Part Time Cook to prepare, cook and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals.
As Cook, you will:
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Supervise all staff working in the kitchen area or dining room.
- Ensure all purchases are controlled within a specified budget
- Draw up varied menus which incorporate choice
To apply, you will have:
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Experience of serving food in a professional environment
- Relevant food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- Strong communication skills
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and at the heart of our organisation is the friendship- this is a genuine feeling that you get as a staff member, visitor or resident.
Click the submit button and attach your CV and Cover Letter! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.