Home: The Orchards
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Pay details: £11.75
Posted date: 12/01/2022
Closing date: 09/02/2022
Are you looking for a varied maintenance role in Ely?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team helping to keep our elderly residents’ surroundings and grounds safe?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, The Orchards are now seeking a Maintenance Manager to help oversee, manage and maintain the day-to-day physical structure of our building and to keep the Home grounds in a neat and tidy state. This post is offered on a 40 hours per week basis.
As our Maintenance Manager, you will:
• Maintain up-to-date estates, facilities, security and fire safety.
• Maintain paintwork to a satisfactory standard both internal and external as directed.
• Keep the grounds tidy and accessible for residents.
• Liaise with outside contractors.
• Be responsible for the Home’s Health & Safety at Work and maintain necessary paperwork.
To apply, you will need to have:
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• A clean Driving license and ability to drive the company vehicles, including minibus subject to age and licence categories.
• Experience in a similar role within maintenance (or experience in a trade)
• Extensive experience of carrying out repairs, general decoration, basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
As a Maintenance Manager for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer you:
• Paid breaks and paid training
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
• Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications up to Level 3
• Recognition of career milestones.
• Company pension scheme
• Death in Service benefit
• Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
• Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing NHS COVID Pass, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.