Home: Mount Ephraim House
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Pay details: £10.96 per hour
Posted date: 01/11/2023
Closing date: 28/11/2023
Are you looking for a full or part time role?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
Our Greensleeves Care Home, Mount Ephraim House in Tunbridge Wells, is seeking a Laundry Assistant to assist with the laundry requirements of our home. You will be part of making sure every resident has laundry that is presented to the required standard.
As our Laundry Assistant, you will:
• Manage the laundry procedures and required through put of laundry
• Distribute clothes into the residents rooms.
• Keep the laundry room and store area tidy, clean and hygienic.
To apply, you will have:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ideally previous experience in cleaning or domestic environments
For our Laundry Assistants at Greensleeves Care, we can offer:
• Paid breaks and paid training
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
• Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
• Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
• Company pension scheme
• Death in Service benefit
• Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
• Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing an enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.