Home: Kingston House
Pay details: £8.84 per hour
Posted date: 17/09/2020
Closing date: 01/10/2020
Are you looking for a part time role in the Calne area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Kingston House, is seeking a Laundry Assistant to assist with the laundry requirements of our home. You will be part of making sure every resident has laundry that is presented to the required standard. This position is available on an 8 hour per week basis.
As our Laundry Assistant, you will:
- Manage the laundry procedures and required through put of laundry
- Distribute clothes into the residents rooms.
- Keep the laundry room and store area tidy, clean and hygienic.
To apply, you will have:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Pension. Greensleeves Care staff enjoy an excellent staff personal pension plan. Our pension is a defined contribution scheme.
- Annual Leave. The minimum annual leave entitlement for all staff working at our care homes is 28 days (including Bank Holidays).
- Death In Service Benefit. Greensleeves Care provides a discretionary death in service benefit equal to 2 x the staff member’s annual salary.
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits. Another great benefit, this covers money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc.
To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send across your CV as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.