Home: The Orchards
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Pay details: up to £9.90 per hour dependent on experience
Posted date: 28/07/2022
Closing date: 29/08/2022
Kitchen Assistant – The Orchards
Are you looking for full/part time shifts in Catering in the Cambridgeshire area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
Our care home, The Orchards, are now seeking a Kitchen Assistant to assist the cook in the preparation of a healthy diet for the residents within the Home.
As our Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- Prepare and serve food and drink required for breakfast
- Undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas as required
- Assist the chef in light cooking duties
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc. for meals
To apply, you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience of serving food
- Some experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS
- Paid breaks
- Overtime Incentive scheme
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of career milestones
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit Opportunities to undertake RQF level qualifications with an endorsed Skills For Care provider
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.