Home: Clarendon Lodge
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Pay details: £11.48 per hour
Posted date: 01/11/2023
Closing date: 30/11/2023
Are you looking for a full time role within hospitality?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
Our care home, Clarendon Lodge, are now seeking a Kitchen Assistant to assist the cook in the preparation of a healthy diet for the residents within the Home.
As our Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- Prepare and serve food and drink required for breakfast
- Undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas as required
- Assist the chef in light cooking duties
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc. for meals
To apply, you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience of serving food
- Some experience of working in a kitchen environment
For our Kitchen Assistants at Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing NHS COVID Pass, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community