Home: Arden House
Location: Leamington Spa
Pay details: £8.84 per hour
Posted date: 30/07/2020
Closing date: 13/08/2020
Are you from a Hospitality background currently seeking work? Have you thought about turning your skills toward social care?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Arden House, are now seeking a Kitchen Assistant to assist the cook in the preparation of a healthy diet for the residents within the Home. We have both full and part time shifts available!
As our Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- Prepare and serve food and drink required for breakfast
- Undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas as required
- Assist the chef in light cooking duties
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc. for meals
To apply, you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience of serving food
- Some experience of working in a kitchen environment
Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Pension. Greensleeves Care staff enjoy an excellent staff personal pension plan.
- Annual Leave. The minimum annual leave entitlement for all staff working at our care homes is 28 days (including Bank Holidays).
- Death In Service Benefit. Greensleeves Care provides a discretionary death in service benefit equal to 2 x the staff member’s annual salary.
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits. This covers money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send across your CV as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.