Home: Tickford Abbey
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay details: £8.84 per hour
Posted date: 17/07/2020
Closing date: 02/08/2020
Kitchen Assistant – Tickford Abbey Home
Do you have experience in Hospitality and are looking for work in the Milton Keynes area?
Would you like to work in secure hours with shifts up to 6pm only?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Tickford Abbey, are now seeking a Kitchen Assistant to assist the cook in the preparation of a healthy diet for the residents within the Home.
As our Kitchen Assistant, you will:
- Prepare and serve food and drink required for breakfast
- Undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas as required
- Assist the chef in light cooking duties
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc for meals
To apply, you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience of serving food
- Some experience of working in a kitchen environment
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and our Tickford Abbey care home in Newport Pagnell Newport Pagnell near Milton Keynes is a stunning care home that delivers exceptional residential care and dementia care to the older people of Newport Pagnell and Milton Keynes
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send across your CV as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.