Home: Lavender Fields
Pay details: 8.74
Posted date: 07/06/2019
Closing date: 31/07/2019
To assist the cook in the preparation of a healthy diet for the residents within the Home.
- Prepare and serve food and drink required for breakfast
- Prepare vegetables as required for the daily meal.
- Undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas as required, including refrigerators, ovens, microwaves and surrounding work surfaces etc.
- Undertake regular sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of floors as necessary.
- Wash up as required during the preparation of the meal, including pans used by the cook.
- Assist the cook in light cooking duties.
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc for meals.
- Assist with serving of meals, drinks as required.
- Undertake washing up duties as required.
- Dispose of waste appropriately.
- Participate in training and support meetings as required.
- Adhere to policies and procedures within the Home and the Trust.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed; the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the manager from time to time.