Pay details: £9.28 per hour
Posted date: 12/10/2020
Closing date: 29/10/2020
Domestic Assistant – Glebelands Care Home (£9.28 per hour)
Are you looking for a part or full time cleaning role in the Wokingham area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Glebelands, is seeking a Domestic Assistant to assist with the cleaning of the Home. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable. We have full time (40 hours) or part time (16 hours) available for the right person!
As our Domestic Assistant, you will:
- Regular cleaning of residents’ rooms
- Regular cleaning of lounge and hallways, other communal areas and office areas.
- Damp dusting, mopping floors and vacuuming as necessary
To apply, you will have:
- Ability to manage basic documentation e.g. cleaning schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Pension. Greensleeves Care staff enjoy an excellent staff personal pension plan. Our pension is a defined contribution scheme.
- Annual Leave. The minimum annual leave entitlement for all staff working at our care homes is 28 days (including Bank Holidays).
- Death In Service Benefit. Greensleeves Care provides a discretionary death in service benefit equal to 2 x the staff member’s annual salary.
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits. Another great benefit, this covers money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc.
To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send across your CV as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.