Home: St Cross Grange
Pay details: £9.49 per hour
Posted date: 21/09/2021
Closing date: 30/11/2021
Are you looking for a leaning role in the Winchester area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
Our care home, St Cross Grange, is seeking a Domestic Assistant for 35 hours per week, to assist with the cleaning of the Home. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable.
At Greensleeves Care, we offer our Domestic Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Domestic Assistant, you will:
- Regular cleaning of residents’ rooms
- Regular cleaning of lounge and hallways, other communal areas and office areas.
- Damp dusting, mopping floors and vacuuming as necessary
To apply, you will have:
- Ability to manage basic documentation e.g. cleaning schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
We welcome candidates with prior experience in cleaning, including as a School Cleaner, Room Attendant, General Cleaner or Housekeeper.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Location: 140 Saint Cross Road, Winchester, England SO23 9RJ