Home: Viera Gray House
Pay details: £10.16 per hour
Posted date: 19/11/2020
Closing date: 03/12/2020
Are you looking for a leaning role in the Richmond area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
We can offer you as our Domestic Assistant
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Viera Gray House, are seeking a Domestic Assistant to assist with the cleaning of the Home. You will be part of making sure our residents environment are kept safe, clean and comfortable.
As our Domestic Assistant, you will:
- Regular cleaning of residents’ rooms
- Regular cleaning of lounge and hallways, other communal areas and office areas.
- Damp dusting, mopping floors and vacuuming as necessary
To apply, you will have:
- Ability to manage basic documentation e.g. cleaning schedules
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Complete the form on the right hand side and send us your CV!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.