Home: Clarendon Lodge
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Pay details: up to £10.42p/h
Posted date: 02/08/2022
Closing date: 02/09/2022
Are you looking to continue your customer service career with a respected care charity?
Our care home, Clarendon Lodge, are now seeking Dining Room Assistants to join their team. We welcome those with prior care experience in a front of house or customer service role. Overall, as long as you are able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service to our residents, we want to hear from you!
We are offering varying shift patterns, which can be discussed at interview, so if you want full or part-time hours, competitive rates of pay, and an exciting career path, see details below.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Dining Room Assistants, you will:
- Prepare the dining room for residents’ service
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc. for meals
- Serve meals to residents and respond politely and professionally
- Wash up as required and undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Have an understanding of food hygiene and the importance of food to our residents.
- Prior experience of working in a front of house, kitchen or customer service role.
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS
- Paid breaks
- Overtime Incentive scheme
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 days paid holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Recognition of career milestones
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit Opportunities to undertake RQF level qualifications with an endorsed Skills For Care provider
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.