Home: Lavender Fields
Location: Seal, Kent
Pay details: £9.96 per hour
Posted date: 31/05/2022
Closing date: 29/06/2022
Are you looking to continue your customer service career with a respected care charity?
Do you want full/part time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
Lavender Fields are now seeking Dining Room Assistants to work day shifts across weekends. We welcome those with prior care experience in a front of house or customer service role. Overall as long as you are able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service to our residents, we want to hear from you!
We can offer this role covering Saturdays and Saturdays, 12 hours per week. Though this is a weekend position, candidates must be able to commit to attend mandatory training held during the week.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Dining Room Assistants, you will:
- Prepare the dining room for residents’ service.
- Lay the tables, prepare trays and trolley etc for meals
- Serve meals to residents and respond politely and professionally
- Wash up as required and undertake cleaning duties within the kitchen and dining areas
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Have an understanding of food hygiene and the importance of food to our residents.
- Prior experience of working in a front of house, kitchen or customer service role.
As Dining Room Assistant for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing NHS COVID Pass, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.