Home: Head Office
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Pay details: c£52,604
Posted date: 07/12/2023
Closing date: 21/12/2023
An exciting role as Deputy Manager is now available at Gloucester House Nursing Home, Sevenoaks, Kent! As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Home Manager to assist with the efficient running of the home. This will include:
- Ensuring that high standards of care are delivered to meet the needs of the individual resident, monitoring and maintaining these standards;
- Assisting with the management of the Homes staffing, financial and material resources, including involvement in staff recruitment and selection;
- Taking responsibility for the running of the Home in the absence of the Acting Home Manager;
- Leading and facilitating in staff and residents meetings, staff training and development activities.
ABOUT YOU: You will ideally come from a nursing background and you must hold a relevant qualification and current PIN number.
You will have prior experience of managing staff in a nursing home or a similar environment, you will have a high level of care knowledge and a strong understanding of person centred care.
You will have strong communication and organisational skills and will be familiar with standard MS office packages (Word/Outlook/Excel).
You must have flexibility to cover weekend shifts when required and also share the on call duty with the Home Manager.
WHY US? Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Free DBS
- 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Free learning and development
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit
- Medical Health Benefit
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to submit your CV.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Please note this role is open to UK-based candidates only.