Home: Torkington House
Pay details: £11.98 - £13.50 per hour
Posted date: 23/12/2020
Closing date: 13/01/2021
Are you looking for a part time catering role in Acton?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Torkington House, is now seeking a Cook to prepare, cook and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals. We are able to offer this role on an 18 hour per week basis working weekends.
As our Cook, you will:
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Supervise all staff working in the kitchen area or dining room.
- Ensure all purchases are controlled within a specified budget
- Draw up varied menus which incorporate choice.
To apply, you will have:
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Experience of serving food in a professional environment
- Relevant food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- Strong communication skills
We are able to offer our Cooks:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- Recognition of career milestones
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
Candidates with prior experience in catering within the Hospitality sector are encouraged to apply. Candidates who have previously worked as Chef, Cook, Sous Chef, Commis Chef are all encouraged to apply. We are able to offer shifts on the weekends but there will be no late evening working!
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply button and send us your CV!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.