Pay details: £8.98 - £9.81
Posted date: 07/02/2020
Closing date: 21/02/2020
Day Care Assistants required in Wokingham
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want flexible hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Glebelands, are now seeking Care Assistants to cover day shifts (and have flexibility to pick up ad-hoc shifts when required) . Whether you have years of previous experience or none at all; as long as you have the right attitude and commitment to caring for our residents, we want to hear from you.
As one of our Care Assistants, you will:
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Be responsible for maintaining all resident’s records and review of care plans
- Monitor the needs of the residents and inform any well-being issues with a Senior Member
- Support residents with personal care, mobility problems and other physical disabilities
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Have a flexible attitude, and be open to taking on new challenges
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to deliver care
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and at the heart of our organisation is the friendship – this is a palpable and genuine feeling that you get as a staff member, visitor or resident.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please:
- Send us your CV by completing the form on the right hand side.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.