Home: Viera Gray House
Pay details: £10.44 - £11.41 per hour
Posted date: 19/11/2020
Closing date: 03/12/2020
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want full time hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
Our care home, Viera Gray House, are now seeking Care Assistants to cover day shifts. No experience is necessary, though we welcome those with prior care experience as a Carer or Support Worker. However as long as you have the right attitude and commitment to caring for our residents, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Care Assistants, you will:
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Be responsible for maintaining all resident’s records and review of care plans
- Monitor the needs of the residents and inform any well-being issues with a Senior Member
- Support residents with personal care, mobility problems and other physical disabilities
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Have a flexible attitude, and be open to taking on new challenges
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to deliver care
We offer our Care Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications up to Level 3
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Complete the form on the right hand side and send us your CV!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.