Home: Kingston House
Pay details: £9.56 - £9.93 per hour depending on qualifications
Posted date: 07/10/2020
Closing date: 21/10/2020
Full and Part time Care Assistants roles available in Calne!
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want flexible hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Kingston House are now seeking Care Assistants to cover shifts on a full or part time basis. If you have prior experience working in care, the right attitude and commitment to caring for our residents, we want to hear from you.
As one of our Care Assistants, you will:
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Be responsible for maintaining all resident’s records and review of care plans
- Monitor the needs of the residents and inform any well-being issues with a Senior Member
- Support residents with personal care, mobility problems and other physical disabilities
To apply, you will need to:
- Have prior experience working in care with a relevant Health and Social Care qualification
- Be a strong communicator and have strong organisational skills
- Bring a flexible attitude, and be open to taking on new challenges
Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Pension. Greensleeves Care staff enjoy an excellent staff personal pension plan. Our pension is a defined contribution scheme.
- Annual Leave. The minimum annual leave entitlement for all staff working at our care homes is 28 days (including Bank Holidays).
- Death In Service Benefit. Greensleeves Care provides a discretionary death in service benefit equal to 2 x the staff member’s annual salary.
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits. Another great benefit, this covers money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc.
To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send us your CV ASAP!