Home: Bucklers Lodge
Location: Crowthorne, Berkshire
Pay details: c.£37,000 per annum plus attractive Benefits package
Posted date: 14/07/2022
Closing date: 12/08/2022
Buckler’s Lodge , our 80 bedded home in Crowthorne, Berkshire, are now seeking a Care & Compliance Manager to join our management team. You will be integral in leading the care team in achieving and exceeding, care standards determined by CQC, Local Authority Contract Monitoring, and internal bench marking at the Home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Care and Compliance Manager you will work with the care team and General Manager to solve common operational issues and develop action plans to effectively improve the care and quality of the Home in accordance with Greensleeves Care policies and procedures. In addition your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and guidance to care staff to ensure that all care requirements ae met and result in care planning and delivery that is effective.
- Lead, manage and develop the work of the staff team, under the supervision of the Registered Manager, by setting objectives and supervising staff.
- Utilise the Greensleeves Care Quality Monitoring Tools to any Care and Safeguarding of Adults concerns to ensure issues are identified and effectively addressed.
- Taking overall responsibility for the home in the absence of the General Manager.
Salary : c.£37k
With prior experience of managing staff in a care home or similar environment, you will have a working knowledge of MCA and DOLS. A high level of care knowledge, you will be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills. You will have a keen understanding of person centered-care and have experience of working in a dementia unit or a dementia home for at least two years.
In addition, candidates require a minimum of QCF level 4 in care (or similar qualification), to apply for this role.
- Free learning and development
- Free DBS, 25 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme – employers contribution matched up to 6%
- 2 x Salary Death in Service benefit
- Medical Health Benefit
- Length of Service Awards
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please click the apply now!
Please note to apply for this position, candidates are expected to write a supporting statement to accompany their CV on how you meet both the Job Description and Person Specification.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing evidence of ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.