Home: Lavender Fields
Pay details: £12.33 per hour
Posted date: 20/11/2020
Closing date: 11/12/2020
Bank Chef – Lavender Fields (£12.33 per hour)
Are you looking for a part time catering role in the Sevenoaks area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Lavender Fields, is now seeking a Chef to prepare, cook and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals. We are able to offer this role on a bank basis with shifts weekends and weekdays, 8am- 8pm.
As Chef, you will:
- Prepare, cook and serve meals
- Supervise all staff working in the kitchen area or dining room.
- Ensure all purchases are controlled within a specified budget
- Draw up varied menus which incorporate choice.
To apply, you will have:
- Experience of working in a kitchen environment
- Experience of serving food in a professional environment
- Relevant food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- Strong communication skills
We are able to offer our Chefs:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- Recognition of career milestones
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button via the right hand side and send us your CV!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.