Home: The Orchards
Pay details: 10.27 per hour
Posted date: 05/10/2021
Closing date: 19/10/2021
Do you have prior experience in activities or organising events? We want to hear from you!
The Orchards are now seeking an Activities Coordinator on a full time basis to join the team. You will be integral in organising and providing a varied and appropriate programme of activity for the home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Activities Coordinator, you will, in conjunction with the Registered Manager, plan a varied programme of activity around the needs of your resident group. You will explore the most appropriate methods and resources for meeting activity needs including group events, individual sessions, involving internal and external resources and community based resources.
With strong communication and organisational skills, you will be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to deliver activities in a care setting. You will also:
• Have previous experience in organising activities
• Have an understanding of the needs of residents.
• Be able to approach work with a flexible attitude, open to taking on new challenges.
• Have previous experience in working with elders with dementia
As Activities Co-Ordinator for Greensleeves Care, we are able to offer:
• Paid breaks and paid training
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
• Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications
• Recognition of career milestones.
• Company pension scheme
• Death in Service benefit
• Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
• Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the submit button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to providing NHS COVID Pass, ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.