Home: Lavender Fields
Pay details: £9.28 per hour
Posted date: 22/07/2020
Closing date: 05/08/2020
(Bank) Activities Assistant
Are you looking for flexible shifts in the Sevenoaks area?
Would you like to work for the number one care charity in England?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, Lavender Fields, are now seeking a Bank Activities Assistant. Your role will be to support in providing a varied and appropriate programme of activity, showing consideration for the needs, wishes and desires of the individual residents. The shifts for this position will be as and when the home require you so is ideal to fit around other part time work!
As our Activities Assistant, you will:
- Advertise and promote the planned programme in a manner which encourages involvement
- Maintain written records of resident participation and evaluation of activities
- Assist with theme events as required, based on local holidays, traditions etc.
- Assist with outings as appropriate, giving consideration to safety needs and staffing requirements.
To apply, you will have:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Have previous experience in organising activities.
- Have an understanding of the needs of our residents /older people
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and our Lavender Fields home in Seal, near Sevenoaks, Kent is a stunning new care home. The home delivers excellent residential and dementia care in a purpose built home, which has been designed with our residents’ needs in mind.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please send across your CV via the right hand side as soon as possible!
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.