Home: St Cross Grange
Pay details: £9.49 per hour
Posted date: 24/11/2021
Closing date: 06/12/2021
Are you looking for a rewarding career within a respected care charity?
Do you want competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
Our care home, St Cross Grange, is now seeking an Activities Assistant for 20 hours per week over 3 days on a rota system which includes alternate weekends to support in providing a varied and appropriate programme of activity for our residents. We would encourage Events Assistant, Fundraising Assistants, Communications Assistants, or Care Assistants looking to move into an activity role to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As one of our Activities Assistants, you will:
- Explore ways and resources for creative and enjoyable activities for our residents! This includes group events or individual sessions
- Advertise and promote the planned programme to encourage involvement of residents, relatives and staff.
- Participate in fundraising events and planning theme event nights.
To apply, you will need to:
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in organising activities
We offer our Activities Assistants:
- Paid breaks and paid training
- 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata, including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to undertake QCF level qualifications in Health and Social Care up to Level 3
- Recognition of career milestones Death in Service Benefit.
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programme
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
Click the apply now button and send us your CV! No CV? Just contact us with your details and we will be in touch to discuss further.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to NHS COVID PASS and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Greensleeves Care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community