The values of Greensleeves Care are of profound importance to us as a provider of care for others, and so we are governed by them in our working lives.
Our values provide the framework in which we engage with residents, team members, family contacts and other stakeholders, and which ultimately creates the culture and spirit of friendship which is so much a signature of Greensleeves Care.
Our core values are:
- We treat residents and colleagues with dignity and value their unique life experiences and personal contributions
- We act with openness and honesty, and build confidence in our intentions, behaviour and actions
- We choose words and actions that are sincere, not misleading
- We are committed to meet the needs of others and behave responsibly towards residents and colleagues at all times.
- We empower individuals and encourage each other to take ownership of our duties while being aware and careful of the choices we make.